Thursday, July 5, 2007

Britney Spears Apologizes - Sort Of!


How could we forget the month of Februrary, 2007. This was the monthe Britney Spears decided to attack a paparazzi's SUV with her umbrella.

Well, Britney has had a few months to think about what she did that night! She has decided to write a letter to the photo agency X17 which shot the video and was her outlet of frustration during the attack.

Below is here letter which was posted on the Official Britney Spears website.

Dear x17,

I want to apologize for the past incedent with the umbrella. I was preparing a character for a possible movie role where the husband doesn't play his part so they swap places. Unfortunatly I didn't get the part. I'm sorry I got alil carried away with my role!

Britney

No comments:

ToysLove.com - Where toys get all the love