Friday, July 6, 2007

Harry Potter and the Magic From Below!


Harry Potter's apparently thinks he is a sexual wizard. Daniel Radcliffe, the 17 year old actor who portrays Harry Potter in the films of the same name, has recently spoken out about his lack of a need for a relationship.

He said: "Girls who want to go out with me just because I'm famous has never been a problem. I'm 17. I don't care."

"Obviously, if I wanted a deep and meaningful relationship then I wouldn't want to be going out with somebody who is only with me because I'm an actor, but if you don't a relationship like that then it's fine."

He has also been heard saying that he wouldn't stay with a girl who called him Harry during sex. Would be able to say this if he was not playing Potter? He might be stuck playing with his own magical wand at night!

No comments:

ToysLove.com - Where toys get all the love