Friday, July 27, 2007

Linsday Lohan bets 50,000 she can "score" with Beckham

Well Lindsay Lohan has bet her friends $50,000 that she could seduce David Beckham.


"Lindsay and her pals have been talking about the Beckhams' arrival non-stop. They all reckon David is gorgeous and Lindsay set the challenge to get stuck in. The girls all want to meet Becks," a source says.

I'm gonna have to wave the bullshit flag on this one. Well I don't think its bullshit that Lindsay thinks she can "score" with Beckham, but I'm willing to bet that even if she tried and Victoria found out about it she'd be all over her. She may be little but I'm guessing Victoria. can beat some real ass.

Actually that would be something I'd love to see. So you go on ahead Lindsay and try and get you a piece of that. I'd love to see Posh. beat your ass for trying. Now those are some pics that would be posted all over the damn place.

No comments:

ToysLove.com - Where toys get all the love