Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tiger Woods on Fatherhood


Tiger Woods baby girl, Sam Alexis, might only be 2 weeks old now but shes already trying to hold a golf club.

"She couldnt quite hold it, but it was there" Woods said at a press conference on July 3rd.

Tiger Woods also talked about how his life has forever changed since he and his wife Elin Nordegren welcomed Sam Alexis into the world, on June 18th.

"It's been fantastic these last couple weeks to have Sam Alexis as part of our life. It was a dream come true for both Elin and myself. I've been changing diapers and doing feedings. I definitely don't sleep now" he said!

Tiger Woods's late father, Earl Woods, used to call Tiger, Sam, he said, which is why they chose to name thier daughter Sam.

"We wanted to have a name that would be meaningful. My father had always called me Sam since the day I was born. He rarely ever called me Tiger."

When asked if more kids are in the future, he said his wife was in charge of the answer to that question!

No comments:

ToysLove.com - Where toys get all the love